We are excited to announce the implementation of our "Kiss & Drop" Valet parking lot program with the support of our parent and student volunteers. Each day we work to improve both the safety and efficiency of our morning drop-off. Please be sure to read the brief overview below of how the "Kiss & Drop" system works.
- High visible large green cones will be placed along the drop-off zone.
- Please pull up as far forward as possible when entering the drop-off zone.
- Parents MUST stay in vehicles and our volunteers, in vests, will open the door for the children and help them out of their seat.
- Children are only permitted to exit out on the right side of the vehicle. The left side is unsafe due to parking lot traffic.
- The volunteers will be positioned at the end of the drop-off zone and children must wait for a volunteer to open their car door. This means that children are to wait until a volunteer comes even if the vehicle is stopped.
- We kindly ask that children are ready with their belongings. Should your child require some extra help in getting their belongings out, our volunteers are happy to help.
- Once children have been dropped off, you may slowly exit the parking lot.
Your attention to the strategies in place will help keep traffic flowing more smoothly and safely in the mornings. Thank you!