Casorso Parent/Teacher Conferences – February 1st & 2nd (Online Booking Process)
Dear Casorso Parents/Guardians,
This February, we will be using an online booking process for our upcoming Parent/Teacher Conferences on February 2nd and 3rd (both early dismissal days at 12:30pm). The process is quick and easy and allows parents to select which date/time works best in their schedule.
Teachers are offering; 1-to-1 Parent Teacher Interviews OR Student-Led Conferences.
Please see the table below when booking online to determine which format your child's teacher will be using:
|Student-Led Conferences |
(45min per time slot)
|Mme Sibbald/Mrs. Mittelstaedt||1/2|
|Mrs. Archambault/Mrs. Wiebe||2/3|
1-to-1 Parent Teacher Interviews
(15min per time slot)
Please note that Mme. Loesgen and Mme. Pitt will be running their own conference times. You will receive an email contact from them regarding their conferences.
Online booking opens on Wednesday, January 18th @ 7am and closes on Wednesday February 1st at @12:00pm. Spaces are first come, first serve.
1. Go to our school appointments website: http://casorso.schoolappointments.com
2. Register for an account by clicking the "REGISTER" menu tab and filling in the online form. Choose a User ID and password for yourself and then click the "Register Now" button.
3. Add your children into the system by clicking the "Add a Student" button. Click "Insert New" to add more children.
4. Click the "date" icon beside each child's name to schedule appointments. Select 1-on-1 or Student-Led (see the chart above) and select the teacher you wish to book an appointment with and click the "View Calendars" button.
5. Click on available time slot you wish to book and then click the "Book Appointments" button to save your selection. Repeat for all your children attending CAS.
*Please Note: We can only accommodate one meeting/student-led conference slot per child. If none of the available times or dates work for your family, please contact your classroom teacher to make alternate arrangements.